In case you are in the Copenhagen area and are interested in learning a bit about the many benefits of Behavior Driven Development (BDD), I am doing a 2 hour presentation on BDD for Dansk IT on the 30th October 2012 and a second 45 minute presentation for the Danish Software Testing Board (DSTB), at their general assembly on the 22th of November 2012.
About the presentation:
This presentation aims at testers, business analysts, developers and project managers that want to collaborate better and in a way that improves quality, agility and project economics.
- The communication gap between people of different professions using different processes, languages/notations, tools and skills.
- How increased co-operation between testers, developers and requirements specialists are key for improving quality, agility and to reduce costs.
- The agile method of Behavior-driven development (BDD) and how it relates to Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Executable specifications, stories and scenarios.
- Introducing BDD tool(s).
- Testability, test automation and acceptance testing